Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ipsy April beauty bag

Sorry for the delay on posting about the April Ipsy beauty bag, I received the bag Wednesday of last week but it was a mess:(. The nail polish had broken in half in the box and leaked out into the bag. Everything was covered with polish, I didn't even take pictures. I was going to clean up the stuff but ended up sending them an email to let them know what had happened so now I am back to waiting:(. I had received an email from Ipsy a week or so before my bag came that explained the bag itself was not up to their quality so that we would receive two bags in may. I have no idea how the bottle got broken in half, must have been slammed around. I get a lot of polish in the mall but usually it is bubble wrapped then in a box, Ipsy ships there bag in a very lightly padded envelope.

Needless to say it was disappointing however they had no issue with sending out an entire new bag. I weekly bad for my daughter, I ordered this beauty bag for her on her 13 birthday, so every month she waits for it and is so excited when it arrives. This month she was opening the envelope and I could smell the nail polish already. I was shocked when she opened the bag to see it all over everything. I googled to see if anyone else had this problem and sure enough I read a lot of reviews on other blogs that their nail polish or blush was broken this month. Again this is the first time we received anything broken from them, and they were very nice about replacing it. The email I got said they had to reorder new bags so that it would take 2 weeks to receive, which should be about the time the May bag ships lol. I apologize again I didn't take pictures, I do know there was the nail polish, a blush, I think a eye shadow duo and hairspray in this bag for April. I will post photos as soon as I get the bag or I have a previous post that had a sneak peek at items before the bags came. Have a great week and super excited summer is almost here:).

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment