Friday, April 12, 2013

Ipsy April 2013 sneak peak pretty in pink bag

Ipsy bag is coming a little late this month. I also am still waiting on my Birchbox. I got a little anxious and then came across some spoilers I had to share for the April 2013. I received an email from Ipsy saying that the bag for April was not to their standard so I would receive two bags in may shipment.

I also came across a photo from Jessica Harlow's instagram with a peak at her Ipsy bag. Bag appears to e white or cream with pink trim. I also saw only four products this month but looks like a full size blush and nail polish. Also some sexy big hair products. Check out the peak photos and I will be posting photos as soon as mine arrives:). Also looking for some Birchbox spoilers for those who are not patient like myself lol. Warning the photos below have preview photos to the April box for Ipsy just in case you like the surprise of opening your box;).

No comments:

Post a Comment