Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine's week nail polish haul

Got the new OPI euro line colors today. I got eurso euro, Suzi's hungary again, You're such a Budapest, Can't find my czechbook, Want to bite my neck, also grabbed older shade OPI I have a herring problem. Saw a swatch on a friends blog and loved it:). Live blue colors.

Also grabbed up Butter London spring colors a pastel green Fiver and a pretty bubble gum pink fruit machine. Love how it looks in bottle. Then got British racing green for a friends wish list item. Have a new nail buddy but she has every color lol so hard to find some she doesn't have. I been looking far and wide lol:).

Below are some photos of the bottles and some pics from the OPI site.they just released the Euro collection at my Ulta and I'm Polish so wanted to try some of the shades thought it was a cute line. I will be swatching soon have a chipped nail and want to change polish before dinner Thursday:).

Enjoy pics

No comments:

Post a Comment