Tuesday, February 26, 2013

General Hospital, Lulu Spencer fashion

This post I have put together a little outfit on Polyvore that is close to the one worn by the character Lulu on General Hospital last week. Her style has changed a lot over the years since I have been watching. I think this character has come a long way when it comes to style. I love this dress that she was wearing when her mom returned to the show last week. All her outfits are always adorable and stunning. The photo of Lulu came from the General Hospital website and the outfit I put together on Polyvore.com. I would love to hear from other General Hospital fans. What character is your favorite and which style do you like most. I will be featuring other characters here and there. I also did a previous post on Sam Morgan, which is one of my favorites. Stay tuned=). Thank you for reading. Melissa
Pink and Nude dress



Hervé Léger rayon dress / Christian Louboutin patent leather pumps / Pink clutch, $12 / Diamond earrings / Stella & Dot chain jewelry / Nail care

No comments:

Post a Comment