Saturday, February 23, 2013

Layla soft effects 09

Tonight finally getting around to posting some polish pics. I took a couple photos of swatchs for the OPI Euro collection just need to edit and then add polish names. I did five samples one on each nail, so want to put the color name next to each nail first before I post photos. Love the new colors and have to say OPI has become my favorite as of recent.

Tonight I have Layla soft effects 09 which is a gorgeous turquoise blue green. Actually is more green then photos show. Tried lots of different angles and lighting none showed the true beauty of this color. It dries kind of matte but not fully matte. Top coat made it shine instantly:).

I know the soft effect is suppose to look matte but my daughter used this color a few nights ago and we liked it much better with top coat:). I applied a coat of Butter London nail foundation then two coats of the Layla polish. The brush is thick and the polish also is a little thick, one coat could work if in a hurry but I like two.

I made a big mess tonight and tried to clean up any polish I had on cuticles before photos but honestly exhausted from a long week, sorry for any mess I will post more photos tomorrow because I also want to try day light to see if I can get closer to the true color:). I finished with Out The Door quick dry too coat. On my accent finger I used Nicole by OPI Selena Gomez line, Sweet Dreams. Wanted something playful and have been living painting one nail with glitter or different color recently:).

Let me know what you think of the color and polish:). Love to hear feed back. Hope everyone is having a great weekend, I am having a relaxing and peaceful weekend. Beach tomorrow can't wait. Have some more photos of the euro collection and some fashion stuff coming. Also a blog I have been working on for a few days so stay tuned.

Melissa

Adding some more photos to the collection so you can see the color a little better. Hope everyone had a great weekend:). I had a wonderful relaxing weekend and got a lot done. Getting my hair done this week, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment