Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hamilton purse with matte python

I went to TJ Maxx today just to see if they got anymore purses in. My local TJ Maxx has been getting huge shipments of Michael Kors bags and I have almost bought a few but holding out for a east/west or north/south Hamilton. I have one already but want different colors and patterns.

Today I saw this amazing Michael Kors North/south Hamilton in a ivory matte python leather. Has silver hardware and the lock with key. It has some scratches and imperfections so have it on hold to think for a bit what I want to do. I love silver accents, love ivory and white bags and this one is gorgeous. It is $229 what do you guys think it retails for $398. If it was in perfect condition no doubt but it has some scratches around handle on leather and then some discoloration around the back. Tough decision the way they have been getting in these bags I may have to wait another week or two I want a bright color. I have black in the east west that I just got so no rush.

Let me know what you think and if you have seen any lately at your local TJ Maxx:).

Melissa

Have a wonderful week~

No comments:

Post a Comment