Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Amazing shoe find at Kohl's again:).

I love Kohl's for shoes, I always go there first to find a new pair or to match a pair with a dress. I got a steal on a few pairs need to upload photos. I got some cute Candie's on clearance for $17 that are gold sparkle glitter to match my black dress with gold buttons. Then snatched up the JLO navy with gold and nude with ankle strap which is not in photo below, not sure why online the ankle strap is not shown. Both JLO pairs were on sale also.

I also grabbed the JLO nude sparkle platforms I have been eyeing every trip they are so sexy and look amazing on. Then some Candie's with silver stud looking sparkle. These were not on clearance but were on sale plus had some Kohl's coupons:). I also got a couple Lauren Conrad tops, rock and republic jeans, and some cute bras:). Love me some Kohl's. I'm blogging from my phone right now so I will have to go online later to add links but you can go to www.Kohl's.com and check out there amazing shoe clearance. They have tons of boots on sale also. I got a pair last week and so did a friend of mine:). They have a lot of amazing sales on not just shoes but clothing and housewares as well so please check them out for now here is a photo I put together while waiting to pick up my daughter:). Have a great rest of the week. Will have more photos of items I got.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you;). How are you and everyone feeling? Did your box come? I got a bigger package almost ready

      Delete