Thursday, September 20, 2012

Butterfly award

I was awarded this honor by:  Talon



The Rules:
1.Link back to the person who awarded you.
2.Answer the following questions
3.Award to ten other bloggers


1. What's your favorite song? 
There are so many songs that I love, I love music.  I would have to say if I picked one it would be Pink Floyd, The Turning Away.  I was listening to this song when I lost my dad and it has a lot of meaning and memories.

2. What's your favorite desert? 
Chocolate icecream or milkshakes.

3. Who's my favorite pet?
I am not a pet person, I am a clean freak and pets are just another mess to clean up but I got my daughter a cat, siamese mix named Tao and he is the best animal I have ever had.  They say cats aren't loyal, he is loyal to me and my daughters. He doesn't like my hubby or any males lol.


4. Black or white?
Black, I like black and all dark colors


5. What's your biggest fear? 
Heights


6. What's your best feature?
Honest


7. What's your every day attitude? 
Live every day like it is your last


8. What is perfection?
My two gorgeous sweet daughters


9. What is you guilty pleasure? 
Shopping and crafting



The Bloggers I have chosen are:

Essie Rae from iHeartprettyPolish
The Polished Mommy from ThePolishedMommy
Jen from Underwillowstree

6 more to go.  




3 comments:

  1. Your very welcome=) I love your blog. Be sure to follow mine and any advice or comments I would love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete